I was tagged by my friend Tonya to stop everything I was doing and take a photo of myself right then and there and post it to my blog. So, here's my photo. Caityn was standing there right next to me waiting for me to be done on the computer so I could sit and listen to her read Dick and Jane to me. I look like I need to get more sleep! Dick and Jane were certain to put me to sleep. On the plus side, my kid looks cute! Funny thing that happended...the camera died just as I took the picture, so I couldn't even see the photo I took until I recharged the battery. THANKS TONYA....love you for this!
Since Tonya tagged all Erin's, I'm going to tag Kelly and Kelly! Ha ha...you thought you were going to avoid this, didn't you!!

2 comments:
I sure had fun reading Dick and Jane last week. The sad part is that I read it in 1st grade and Caityn is not even three yet.
“Look, look, look and see me type”.
LOL. You see I knew you would look great no matter when the pic was taken.
Post a Comment