The Return of Captain Danger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When we last left our superbaby, he was crushing cheap Ikea tables with his mighty silliness. After that table was demolished, I went back to Ikea and bought a sturdier table and chair set that I intended to have put together in time for Christmas. Well...that never happened. The box remained unopened in our garage for several months. This month, I finally got around to getting that set sanded, painted, and assembled, just in time for Captain Danger's return to action.


Here are the kids enjoying Saturday morning breakfast at their new little table. Looks pretty innocent, doesn't it?
And here is Captain Danger testing out the table's strength while munching on lunch.



And a little table dancing after dinner.

His adventures this week don't end there. Last night while getting his bath, the little guy's soapy hand slipped and he hit his chin on the side of the tub. There was some bleeding, but nothing a little Care Bear bandaid couldn't fix. Then this morning, his bad mommy forgot to put socks on his feet the night before, and he stepped onto the floor heater, fell down and burned both feet and the side of one leg. The crying lasted for well over an hour. Poor thing!

I foresee a trip to the emergency room in the near future!

3 comments:

April Curry said...

That is so great! Your lil guy and my lil guy have a lot in common! It starts with the fearlessness and probably doesn't end with the right leg stomp!

Tonya Staab said...

Ha ha, he's so cute.

I love the pink and blue chairs with the table. What a great idea.

I tagged you on my blog, you have to come and see what I have in store for you :)

my little buttercup said...

Holy moly! Those darn floor heaters.